Welcome to Our Free Write (the ”Site”). We understand that privacy is important to our users. This document governs our privacy policies, with respect to the users of Our Free Write who visit (“Visitors”) and use (“Consumers”) the various services (collectively, ”Services”) offered by Our Free Write.
2. THE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED includes basic user profile information from all of our Visitors. We collect the following additional information from our Consumers: their full names, billing and/or shipping addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses, as well any attached payment information submitted directly through the Site, such as credit/debit card information.
3. THIRD-PARTY ORGANIZATIONS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS such as credit/debit card companies, banks, and online payment processors, who may or may not provide services such as credit, insurance, and escrow, may collect this information from our Consumers. How these third parties use such information is solely in their discretion. Some of these third parties may be intermediaries that act only as links in distribution, and do not store, retain, or use the information given to them. If you have specific inquiries about third parties using provided data by Consumers, you can fill our the Inquiry Form listed on the Site.
4. USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION may occur at our discretion for the betterment of the Site, as well as fulfilling orders or any other appropriate requests on the Site. We may occasionally email Visitors and Consumers with surveys, or opportunities on the Site, or any information pertaining to the Site. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to contact Visitors and Consumers in response to more specific inquiries, or to provide requested information based on the inquiry.
5. THE INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED WITH any affiliated agencies and/or third-party vendors. We may share aggregated information about our Visitors and Consumers, including their respective demographics. We offer the opportunity to ”opt-out” of receiving information or being contacted by us or by any agency acting on our behalf, by unsubscribing through the link in every newsletter email we may send out.
6. PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION IS STORED by the Site, and is secure. It is not accessible to third parties or employees of the Site except for use as indicated above. Data retention on the Site is not limited. All information, both Personally Identifiable Information and not, is stored until either the Visitor or Consumer is kicked from the Site for whatever reason at our discretion, or until they request for the data to be deleted.
7. THERE ARE CHOICES AVAILABLE TO VISITORS AND CONSUMERS regarding the collection, use, and distribution of Personally Identifiable Information. Visitors and Consumers may opt-out of receiving information from us, or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by simply unsubscribing from the mailing list, as mentioned above.
9. THE SITE USES LOGIN INFORMATION including but not limited to: IP addresses, ISPs, and browser types, to analyze trends, administer the Site, track a user’s movement and use around the Site, and gather broad demographic information.
10. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION TO COMPLY WITH THE LAW can be employed. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, or a request from a law enforcement agency to release information. We will also disclose Personally Identifiable Information when reasonably necessary to protect the safety of our Visitors and Consumers.
11. THE SITE KEEPS PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION SECURE – all of our employees are familiar with our legal policies, practices, and protocols. The Personally Identifiable Information of our Visitors and Consumers is only accessible to one employee, who is effectively the Data Protection Officer, who uses their Site-supervised account in order to review information. We track our system logs on a regular basis. Sensitive information, such as credit/debit card numbers, is regularly protected by standardized encryption protocols, to protect information from Internet-originating interception. While we take reasonable and responsible measures to maintain security, electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins, and we cannot guarantee or warrant that such events will not take place and we will not be liable to Visitors or Consumers for any such occurrences.
12. VISITORS AND CONSUMERS CAN VIEW AND CORRECT ANY INACCURACIES IN PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION by contacting us to send them an export of their Personally Identifiable Information. If a Visitor or Consumer chooses to do so, they can request to update the Personally Identifiable Information about them. This can all be done through the Inquiry Form listed on the Site.
13. VISITOR AND CONSUMER CONTROL OVER DEACTIVATION AND DELETION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION exists. We provide Visitors and Consumers with a mechanism to delete Personally Identifiable Information from the Site’s database by filling out the Inquiry Form listed on the Site. However, while no deleted data is left, because of backups and other records in security logs, it may be impossible to delete a Visitor or Consumer entry without retaining some residual information. However, this residual information is not shared, stored elsewhere, sold, or transferred anywhere. An individual who requests to have Personally Identifiable Information deleted, and their account deactivated, will have it done accordingly, to the fullest extent possible at that time. Upon deactivation and deletion of a Consumer’s account, no refund will be assessed for any purchases made for the duration of the account’s time on the Site.